Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bucky - Well we just got back from Chicago this weekend because we decided to play in the HKI Northwestern B-ball Tournament. It was fun experience because we won, made some new friends, spent some time with My Silly, and got to see B-Stix, and E-Kou. I can't wait to defend the title next time around, what a bunch of haters. It's funny how they kept crying because we were older than them. I'm proud of My Silly because she was such a trooper after getting beat up more as a spectator than me as a player. The best was hearing her voice every time I made a shot and she'd shout out "Kobe." Now I need to get that pic of the entire team because she was in it. I'm proud and thankful for her supportiveness, not only for myself but the team. She did a great job filming the games too. I'm greatful for how forgiving she is to me as well.

NIU

No comments: