Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Concert - I had a talk with an old friend today, it was really great! I've known him for about 15 years, back in the day when we started ballin together. He is older than me, and we hung out a lot back then. He was a decent baller who has decent range, good passing/vision, and some size. Off the court, he was a nice guy sometimes too much of a push over, and at times immature and irresponsible. This would irritate me because he is much older than me.

However, I spoke with him on the phone today and I am really happy to see that he is trying to put his life together. I ask God to give me a chance and use me to be a witness for Him. There are 2 times, that I regret in my life that I did to him though. It came from b-ball where I chewed him out because I felt he was not playing hard enough. I really regret those 2 times because I was a bad witness. I hope I can do better and that I have learned from my past mistakes.

Bum

No comments: