Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Opera - Elektra is kinda right, the summer is almost over :( For me, summer is officially over after CCUC. So much has happened to me and it just seemed like yesterday that I was teaching VBS with The Franchise and The Legend. Time moves on, such as today I had the honor to hang out with fellow DX leader, Emoy and Dr. Amy. We went to the poor man's version of Somerset, Lakeside. It was fun because Emoy, and I bought Tigers jerseys. He'll represent Verlander in Beantown, while I sport Grandy.

Had dinner with B-12 tonight, man I'm stuffed. So many things have moved on but gotta stay focused. Woohoo, bought the Team USA Kobe jersey too! So many jerseys and hats to wear now. I miss my Camp Mad-Hts. kids :( but CCUC is only so many days away so time to start practicing baby.

Green

No comments: