Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Mengchen, and Double J chillin at the park.

MeiMei, goin down the slide.

Alex, and Crystal laxin in the shade.

MeiMei, hangin from the bar, what's up.

ReyRey passin out his Mentos.

Of course, the girls gettin some from ReyRey's candy shop.

Super Size posin at the top of the hill.

Such a beautiful day, man I miss my kids.

Dream Team laxin over pretzels and Big 2!

This was the design during Week 1, seemed as if it were yesterday.

Super Size kids workin on their Chinese.
Skyway - Well it's officially over, summer that is :( It just seemed like yesterday I was working on my portfolio and preparing for VBS. Camp Mad-Hts had it's ups and downs, but I'm thankful for the Dream Team. It's sad that they may not be together for next year, which makes me wonder where I'll be at then. Then there was the poor showing at CCUC which only frustrates me. This is the first time in my CCUC career that CBC did not pick up any trophy. I was bummed to know that I did not need to stay for the closing ceremony. As for the A Team, that's 3 years in a row we've taken a step backwards now from 2nd, to 3rd, to now 4th. I appreciate one of my t'mates apologizing because not everyone played to their fullest, which only pisses me off to know that I played my heart out but not everyone followed suit. Things will be different next year, I promise on that.

Chicago wasn't all that bad though because of the fellowship I had with other peeps. Food of course was delicious and I ordered a lot. The best part was spending more time with my girl around the Windy City. Between the two of us, we ate $125 worth of seafood at Bob Chin's. I never knew a 28 oz. Lobster Tail and 16 oz. of Crab Legs could be so filling. Thanks to Ben and Jill for being hospitable and showing us around Navy Pier. Kinda wish we could go back on the Ferris Wheel again. This year is the latest that I've ever gotten back from CCUC weekend, which was 4:00 a.m. Tuesday, yet that was only to MSU. It was also encouragin to hear the message at CCUC but even more was to hear Chris tell me how he wished there was more Bible being used in the message. I drove for a total of 1030 miles over the weekend, new record for me.

Now, gotta get ready to drive down to Charlotte soon baby.

Hard To Kill

No comments: