Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Mustangs - Wow a ghost from the past has returned to the present. Dick, my former mentoring teacher reffed our game tonight. He wanted to show off to the kids how he was the one who made me the teacher I am today. Yeah right, what a bunch of crock and everyone from the Bobcat staff laughed at him for telling me to sit down when I called him out on a missed travelling call. Everybody knew it was travelling but he missed it, it was hillarious. Apparently, his reputation outside of the Mustangs is the same as it was on the inside.

On the plus side, we won our first game! I'm so excited for my kids because a lot of them never knew what it means to win. Our school lost every game last year for b-ball, and some of them never won a game in football either. This was great, and I'm glad that have that feeling. However, now it's back to work and prepare for the Broncos.

Alley Cat

No comments: