Thursday, December 20, 2007

BBQ King - Well we are finally back from Vegas and I can't believe we got snowed in. What was even unfathomable was CBC canceling service in my CBC history. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get to Metro Airport. I have never sat at the airport for so long, I think we sat there for over 4 hours. Unfortunately, we did not get to do everything that we had planned. However, that only means we will be going back next year!

We ate at the Bellagio Buffet, and it was ok. The meat was plentiful but I prefer more seafood choices. Of course, they need to add lobster! So Rio, is still my first choice :) I drove My Silly all the way up to Utah to cross that state off her list. I'm also excited to bust out my new Kobe's for b-ball, they are his Team USA edition. All in all, at first things didn't seem to go our way with the rescheduling, but I believe it was in His Will to look after us and our friends and family through the blizzard.

KJ

No comments: