Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Meal - Yesterday, I had Fuddruckers with Daddy Moy for lunch. It was the first time I have ever ate there. Back in high school, I used to go there like almost every other day because it was the place to be. It helped that a lot of my friends worked there so I often visited and played video games and chatted with them. A couple of months ago, for Fung's going away dinner we went to Red Robin. Another burger joint that I never been to before. Personally, I don't like going to burger joints because I feel if I wanted a burger then I'd just order it at McDonald's or something. However, now going to both of these burger joints I have come to a conclusion that Red Robin is a lot better. Bottomless fries is a great way to get your money's worth, and if that does not do it then I recommend the Freckle Lemonade, unlimited refills of course :) The only other burger joint I can think of going is the way in the Dirrty Southgate to try their 6 pound burger. If someone goes with me, then what the G let's order their 139 pound burger that is now the Guiness Book of World Record Holder currently.

Swiss

No comments: