Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Warriors - Well it's another new year, and I like to look back at 2K7 for a bit. Certainly many highlights but some down times as well. I think of paying my respects to Clare-Bear, and A-Mac were probably my hugest losses of the year. There are many times that I still wish they were still here with us, but I gotta have faith they are in a better place.

Many highlights and no particular order:

1) Vacation with My Silly and my family, nerve racking at first but He revealed a lot to me that weekend.
2) Touring, I loved being able to show My Silly all over the place from Vegas, to Milwaukee, Boston, etc.
3) I was blessed by Mama Wong for helping get in to the Bobcats. Although I still ask for a teaching job/career, this has been a great experience.
4) Standing for Ben's wedding, along with Bro's because I got to walk My Silly down the aisle.
5) Wrestlemania 23, what can I say I was there and it was awesome.

With 2K8, who knows what will happen? We had a great 2K7 where we celebrated our 1 1/2 year anniversary. We know that we'll be going to Beantown for sure to check out Emoy's wedding. Already drooling of lobster, and gotta love all the snow we are getting too :)

Bulldogs

No comments: