Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mercury - Yesterday we went to the Auto Show again, and it was fun to once again check out the cars again. Although, we spent more time last year, this year we did more of the activities. It's quite strange but I could swear some of these cars were from last year! If I had more time I would of kept racing so I could try to win the IPod Shuffle. We learned a new thing this year, which is we need to bring out DS next time to kill some time waiting in line. I must say I was impressed with the G8 model except it was missing the HUD and they only have a 4 door model (boo!).

The disappointing part of the day was the Motherland representation of cars. First, they were all the same cars from last year! Second, they had less cars this year! Third, no one was even in the lil booth! That was a total disgrace in representing our country.

On the plus side we had yummy breakfast at OHop :) In the end, nothing is more laxin than eating dinner together and sitting on the couch watching Raw.

Viper

No comments: