Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Scamway - Recently, I had made a new "friend" at the Pistons game. His family was quite nice, and as a matter of fact his wife gave me their free jersey. I felt guilty because I don't like getting things for free. So I kept trying to pay them back for the jersey, but they would not accept it.

After the game, he wanted to get together for a meeting to see if I was interested in a job he had. I was kind of hesitant but due to the jersey I said ok. So we met, for lunch and he through out his job at me. As he broke it down, it sounded all too familiar as in one of those stupid pyramid schemes.

I did my research on TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) was a big pile of crap. The sad part is they are giving Christians a bad name. All they do is try to con people into buying in to their idea of how they can sell you, your dream! It's not a product or a service they are trying to sell. Gosh I might as well go to MGM and gamble my money away while I am at it. Well, one of my goals is to bring TEAM down! It's kinda sad because this "friend" sounded the same as I was reading other people's testimony. Some friend eh? These guys are like Jehovah's Witnesses, and I'm on a mission.

DeVos

No comments: