Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mott - This past Saturday, I've experienced a new type of pain that I've never felt before. I dove for the ball and somebody else dove right on top of me and landed on top of my heel. By doing that, he snapped my big toe all the way back, as if you snapped your finger all the way back. So I got this limp going now, but I feel ready to enough to keep going again.

I'm just in a zone right now, CCUC is all that is on my mind. Attack on offense, attack on defense, shoot even some peeps got the Kobe nickname going again. If we can get the same squad again, it's all bout 'Ship or bust this year!

This past weekend, we saw another person leave this state, Fung. Another true blue Michigan person all the way around. Probably one of the first peeps I'd ask to see a Pistons game with because she is a true fan. Actually we did go to a playoff game together! Anyways, I know that God will take care of her on the west coast, and glad that she was provided with a job. See ya Fung, represent ya at Boulan v-ball :)

Siren

No comments: