Monday, January 27, 2003

Swwweeeeet, I haven't been online in over a week and yet a lot has gone by, as it amazes me how God continues to use me. So forget about looking back at how my past week or so went, let's move forward. First off what's wierd is I never realized how much homework I get in all my Ed classes, I thought it would be easy once I start taking these classes but it's only getting harder. And not going online for soooo long I never realized I missed that much of what people write in their blogs. I'm really glad that I fasted from online last semester because I don't even have that urge to go on anymore, even though sometimes I wish I could to check up on b-ball. Then their is tonight, a brand new start on OU v-ball, is it our destiny to 3-peat? Our team is loaded I must say that I have full confidence that we can still win even if Stan and I are sitting out. However, Daneille and the staff have decided to add a new rule this semester, which is each team is allowed to have a guest player from outside play for them. So I'm excited because hopefully people will bring in better players to up the competition in this league. Then after the game, time to eat midnight snack (su yeah? I dunno how to spell it in chinese) with the boyz. I'm so happy that daddy can come and play with his boyz. Here's one thing why I'm glad that I'm single is because all the boyz had to ask their wives if they can come out and play. One of the good gifts of singleness that God has blessed us with.

Superman

No comments: