Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Wow so I never knew being a teacher was gonna be this hard or have this much work. I mean I start student teaching tomorrow in Ferndale and I gotta be there from 7:45 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. Ok so now I better not hear people complaining about their fricking work times because I gotta get up at like 5:30 a.m. just to be ready. It amazes me to that some of the people taking these education classes with me scare the crap out of me. Like yesterday, we were doing a simple assignment of the metric system and how to measure and convert things from cm., to m., back to mm. So this one girl, Andrea turns to Melissa and I and said, umm I'm kind of dumb can you help me out here? I was like uhhh are you sure you want to be a teacher, actually I didn't say that out loud but Melissa helped her out while I finished our homework. And then their was this other girl freaking out because the homework was a little overwhelming and I agree that it was but if you can't handle the pressure then what makes you think you can handle the kids? I need to start taking names of these people in my class and start finding out which school they will teach at so I can advise my friends who have kids or those who will have kids not to go to them.

Anyways, I just got out of MTE and yes we had a sub today, her name was Prof. Benken. Jaime told me last semester to try to get a class with her because she is a good prof. And I just asked her in front of the whole class if some of us can add to her class because we don't like Prof. Grossman. I mean now Prof. Benken actually makes math fun, and she's kind of nutty but cute too. Gosh if she was only my prof for MTE, oh frick I gotta jet to class before I'm again.

Biker Boyz

No comments: