Thursday, January 30, 2003

Gosh this blows because I had a whole new entry too but got erased. Anyways, last night was just a hiliarious time at the 5-1-4 and the fact that God has continued to bless this group is just sooo amazing. Anyways I can't even remember what I was gonna say from that deleted entry. So I've been chilling here at school for quite some time just wasting the time away. Soon enough I will get off my lazy bum and do mad work, and get this I will actually try to get ahead of my work or at least get all caught up. Then later tonight I can treat myself to going to the Rec. Center to continue to work out and hopefully the OU girls v-ball team will be there so we can play around. Ya know one thing I don't like about MTE today was that we have this project to do and it's due in about 3 weeks from now. However I don't like the fact that we have to get into groups. I don't mind working in groups as long as it is people that I know and who have the same goal which is doing a good job on this thing. But since I don't have a clue who these peeps are, I'd rather work alone because I don't want some bums working with me and then I'm carrying the load. However if I choose to work alone then I will get penalized of 10% for choosing to go this route. What's up wit dat? Oh well it is almost time for me to do some work, yes I will do my homework if it is the last thing I do today.

How Soon Is Now?

No comments: