Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A deserted water slide along I-5
Just My Fishy and I watching this as we cruise back from SF to Vegas.
I felt like this was going to be a roller coaster ride. If it wasn't for that stupid car, I wanted to accelerate hard all the way to the top.
The Bay Bridge, making our loop around SF.
Making our way through the Richmond Bridge.
Finally, ending up at Golden Gate...
Dang is it cold up here!
My Bay Area family
You can't see his 'Stang or him.
Grady Party - So my parents are back from HK, and lookin at their pics reminded me of how much I miss it over there too. Speaking of which, I finally listened to Jin's music. I remember when he first came out I was gonna buy his cd's but was hesistant because I never heard him rap all the way through, but now I gotta say he's got skill.

Steve's grad party was fun, well since everyone came to my house to due the crowds across the street. We had to filter that place up, which was nice because we'd just run across the street to get food then come back to play more Wii. If anyone is not sure which Mii is MLE then just look for the ugly one ;p
So I've been spending the past 2 nites trying to figure out how to put together my garage door. I can see why if you slip just a lil that you can get your body cut off. Tomorrow will be day 3 of trying to do this.
Today, I battled against a former world champ in Ping-Pong. Of course, I lost but I learned a lot and thankful the champ took time to teach me a few things. Thing that I am thankful for every night is My Fishy gettin rid of all my knots around my shoulders. I'm in so much pain when she rubs it, but man does that pain feel good too.
ABC

No comments: