Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It looks so lovely to be up there
Going inside the tunnel
Coming out of the tunnel of love
Our first time trying fresh made crepes at Paris
So someone was a little obsessed with this lil girl's backpack
Is this something famous in France, man I should know this after 8 years of the language
Someone was too fascinated with our genie shaped bathroom sink too

I's - So I'm back from SAU, and it just seems like every year it goes by faster and faster. Honestly, I know I didn't get my $ worth, in terms of being sick, which sucked. Maybe it grounded me to stay in my room to sleep earlier or something was what God had planned for me. I mean I missed all of Friday's events just because all the drugs I took made me so sleepy. Saturday afternoon, I took a nap because of my 2 full cups of Nyquil. On my way there, I was quite bummed too because Steph and I had worked so hard Wednesday night doing the room assignments only to be changed when I got there. I was bummed to find out that I was sent to the boondocks along with My Fishy. However, it worked out in it's own way as we spent some time in fellowship together and asking God how to strengthen our relationship in everyway. I know if I was in my party building, I probably would of not focused on it as much. There were a lot of 1sts for me such as going to bed early on a Retreat night, before 1 a.m! Then getting up early too! My Fishy and I also were the last ones to leave, we left at 6 p.m. because we wanted to soak it all in before we left.
Now I am home, still trying to unpack and do laundry :( Camp Mad-Hts. today did not make my job any easier, as T-onda is off on vacation so I am now in full control. So I did double duty today, and it pissed me off too because 3 counselors left work early too. I got Camp Canton coming this Wednesday so I got over 120 kids to take care of 60 pizzas to order, don't get no easier.

Then this Saturday is the annual Asian B-ball Tourney, and this time 1st prize has been upped to $1500. So I gotta get my practice time in after work as well, my conditioning done at work. We don't even have homecourt advantage anymore as it ain't around the corner from Stan's house either. Our 1st game is at 8:30 a.m. against the veteran lead Grasshoppers too, which makes for a tough matchup. Well at least we avoided a 1st round matchup against the Twin C's and Columbus Buckeyes too. If it ain't rough it ain't right ya know.
Locusts

No comments: