Tuesday, July 31, 2007


I am really impressed with the architecture of this place

If only MI roads could be constructed as fast as their hotels

Italian type of hotel yet with an Asian club, how does that work?

Bulldogs - So the Asian B-ball Tourney has come and gone or as they called it this year, The Throw Down in Mo-Town. It was fun playing against new teams and some great athletes out there, just some cold blooded shooters out there. It was fun playing with Naz too, but on the other hand it wasn't the same as playing with A-Mac. My guarantee came to be as well as I said I would shoot a higher free throw percentage than Bobs, which I did with 100% shooting. The best part was sending the Buckeyes, Georgia, and the Twin C's back home packing. The worst part was when Rhode Island sent us home packing :( in a 46-44 loss.

My legs were kinda drained as I had to chase the Twin C's version of Rip all around the court. Only to start the next game chasing Rhode Island's version of the AI Twin Brothers all over the court. Man so close, I could almost taste the $2000 too! I wanted to matchup against the best team there in my opinion which was Team Windsor. However, I am still proud of Team Hibachi (take a guess who came up with that name) and 6th place out of a tough 20 teams is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone played hard, and we knew we could beat any team out there but just came short. There is always next year, I just wished CCUC was there to take notes on how to hold a b-ball tournament in this aspect.

FireStorm

No comments: