Saturday, July 14, 2007

The garden really made my nose itchy
I wonder would anyone notice if I took a couple

Flamingos in the night

I miss staying here

Hot Dog - So lately I've been leaving my mark whether it's good or not is another question. Such as Camp Mad-Hts, everyday I always get blamed for something whether I did it or not. Every counselor and staff are taking notice of how much of this goes on from The Boss. We had a huge meeting, I didn't say much but I left a bang at the meeting.

Then came KUMC v-ball, where I threw my gym bag on top of a folding table. I decided to casually sit on top of it. As soon as I did, the table broke in half as if I just got body slammed through a table. EMoy would see this as a TLC Match, and JW was cracking up. This would of been a quality shot on Youtube, too bad I forgot my camera. Although I did put it on my cell phone :)

Later that night, I was driving home from My Fishy's house. I was getting sleepy and I fell asleep at the wheel. I fell asleep as I was turning into my subdivision, next thing ya know I had to dodge a fire hydrant and get past the light post too. Man, I did a lawn job right at the front of the entrance to the sub. Thankfully I just had a air bubble in my tire and I got that replaced at Discount Tire. My Fishy even saw my car tracks on the lawn later this evening.
On the plus side, it looks like my garage door works now :)

Spring

No comments: