Thursday, July 05, 2007


Are you ready?

Thank goodness Austin stunned Lashley and then Trump

Being shaved, if I can only do this to Phillip

Austin starin Umaga down

Brawl - What a 4th of July it was, we are blessed for a lot of reasons on this day. I'm thankful for living in a free country and a laxing day. It was a movie day for us as we watched Die Hard 4 and Transformers today, then had a BBQ. Now I couldn't cap off the day without blowing stuff up at night :) It has been a while since I've been home on a 4th of July week. I'd say at leasst 4 years now. All I gotta say is that both movies were great, although Transformers I was still a lil upset with because of the storyline. BumbleBee is not a Camaro and Megatron is not a freakin jet! Action and comedy it was but storyline no way for those who are die hard Transformer fans. They messed up on pretty much what every Autobot was suppose to transform into. Die Hard 4, what can I say but best movie I have seen so far this year. This Friday we are seeing Ratatouille!

Well, my parents are gone in HK so it is wierd being without them. Last time I was separated from them on this day was when they went to HK with every family member here and I was the only one left.

Camp Mad-Hts, what can I say but drama already. Man was I so spoiled from last year's Dream Team?

Lastly, I bought my CCUC shoes for this year already :) The new Kobe's which marks the 3rd straight year I've rocked Mr. 81. K 13 VIII will be revealed soon to a court near you, woot woot.

Ratchet

No comments: