Wednesday, September 12, 2007


5 years from now, that's where I'll be rollin

Me so hungry that even that looks really good

Woodcock - I made my return to the Bobcats today as the 6th IM Football Coach. It was great comin back and seeing everyone. I got a lot of high fives and hugs from kids and the staff. The new building looks great and even have that new car smell type of thing. The gym is state of the art, and I can't wait to shoot around there. It was funny too because I saw my CBC girl, Christine there, but I think she was embarassed. Which kinda stinks because in elementary school she was happy I was with her and now middle school I am an embarassment. On the flipside saw my Alliance kids too, at least they were happy to see me too.

I'm thankful for all those kind words from the staff who want me there full time too. Hopefully, things will work itself out in prayer. One thing I love, is that I get to practice b-ball after school like I did last year. Like Tom said, we want to come back to CCUC with vengenance. I'm upset that I didn't get a 'ship shirt for the Griggs family to honor A-Mac. Hopfully, I can stick around the Bobcats and I can keep doing all my b-ball drillz. If there was one thing that I am upset with is that I did not lead as an example to play physical and not back down from anyone at CCUC. Until I threw that 'bow to that midget, everyone on CBC United played more aggresive which set the tone and I believe that is why we got 3rd place. Tom and I are ready for CCUC 2K8, it starts now.

Cornerstone

No comments: