Monday, September 10, 2007


I think I need to stop drinkin this stuff

I'll get excited for MGM when our's looks like this

In memory of 9-11, makes me wonder if they do anything special over there

I wanna Harley

Red is my color :)

Who Dey - Wow has it been a long time since I used this thing. Does anyone still use this or is everyone hooked on F-Book? Well the summer was short and fast which was good and bad. Camp Mad-Heights didn't seem the same this year. We had the best group of kids I've ever had here, but too bad my Dream Team wasn't here. T-onda already announced this was her last year and I believe it is. Lots of battles with The Boss and just everything was more of a chore to me. Everyone knew that I did the most but still got shafted. I'm thankful for My Fishy and Niu2 being there to help me get through this.

However, the good part was spending time in Boston with My Fishy. We went to a couple of new states and ate a lot of seafood. I learned some tricks of the trade from Llz's wedding as well, hmm must not carry too much $ with me :)

Then there was CCUC, CBC United finished 3rd and I am proud to be on this team. If it is God's Will, I hope that we can stay together for next year. To know we were only 2 points away from the Championship game, I am content with that. I played my hardest to honor Aaron as well with wearing #24. After Chicago, we had a great time in Milwaukee and thank the Ng's for hosting us for the night. Too bad Mrs. Ng didn't get to Wii it up with us though.

In a nutshell, that was my summer and now it's time to see where He wants me to be. Oh yeah, go to The Little Bubble Tea House because now I am immortalized on the wall :)

H.O.F.

No comments: