Thursday, September 27, 2007


Nascar Cafe, I wonder if they have any good racing going on inside

Any good jobs out there?

That thing made it to Resident Evil 3

I remember I use to have a deck of cards from there back in the day

Extinction - So I went and saw Resident Evil 3 last night, and that was a disappointment. The ending was awful, and the beginning did not match up to the end of Resident Evil 2. The other thing is what the G happened to Jill Valentine and the little girl! They never even explained that scenario at all.

On the other hand I ran into my old best friend from elementary school. Gosh I miss those days where we'd play sports, video games, watch wrestling, etc. without any care in the world. Now I'm stuck with constantly filling out apps today, which was mind numbing.

One of my Final 4 got voted out today too :( Ashley. Not only representing WWE, but also a cutie minus the 2 lip rings.

Aftershock

No comments: