Monday, February 03, 2003

So Chinese New Year has come and gone yet again. It still amazes me how excited my sister gets when we receive money because even when I was little I never card about the "lucky money" type of thing. It also amazes me how ignorant people are when it comes to waiting for food. They should all go look at Vickie's blog to help further educate their money brain that working at a restuarant ain't easy. Another thing that amazes me is that I'm actually gonna ahead in one of my classes. Yay me! However that came across the fact that I am behind in MTE, my easily most hated class of this semester. I'm starting to understand why my advisors told me not to try and take 3 ED classes in one semester. Homework has been outrageously overwhelming, it's no wonder last night I went to take a nap at 7:00 p.m. and I just wanted to nap only for an hour. However by the time I woke up it was 9:00 a.m. Monday morning! I keep thinking back about how Monday through Wednesday I'm usually upbeat on things but once it's Thursday till the weekend, I am usually burnt from homework. Now I see why God said on the 7th day we should rest because for the past 2 Sundays I've just slept through the evening till the next morning. However on the bright side of things, I can wake up at 5:30 a.m. pretty consistently now and also it continues to remind me to be like Paul in 2 Cor. 4:7 Paul tells us that we can not do things on our own but we need strength from God to do all things. I'm thankful for God's grace that He continues to give me energy to get by the day and still do my best to continue my Bible in a year. Also it amazes me that I have yet to miss my 8:00 a.m. class even though Stan insists that I will oversleep one of these days.

Well time to finish one more assignment then off to face Grone. Finally a worthy opponent for v-ball then off to Boulan for my doubleheader. Hopefully by the end of it all I will still have energy to go to Barnes and hit up the books with Chrissy.

Wrong Way

No comments: