Tuesday, July 13, 2004

What a day, nothing better then driving out to Canton for work. Then making your way over to Detroit to run things there. In 2 weeks, the Canton camp will have a closing ceremony where my Detroit kids will be invited to see. I'm in charge of running a lil' show for my Detroit camp so that don't feel left out when Canton does their thing. So what do I have in mind at this point?

Well I'm gonna try to get high tech and do a powerpoint show.
Then I'll move on and do a tribute to the Detroit Pistons with my kids.
3rd I am gonna try to squeeze in a song, sung by Yan Zi, performed by my girls.
Finally we'll cap it off with the finale in which I worked on with some of my kids today. What is the finale? My kids will be doing a dance/skit performance to Jay Chou's "San Nian Er Ban." Let's see the Canton camp top that one off. Now the tough part, is me choregraphing the dance moves while making sure I translated this song correctly. Plus I wanna squeeze in another Jay Chou song, hmmm probably, Qing Tian or Dui Bu Qi.

Finally, the countdown has begun to the KUMC tournament. The games and competition has finally heated up. I'm glad at least C. Jung was with me today. The comp. was pretty good today that it felt good to kick it up a notch at the S.S. level. It would be cool to get some love for YCF, plus free all you can eat bulgogi but there is Fun at the Park.

Ye Hui Mei

No comments: