Monday, July 26, 2004

Wow, it's been a while since I've last blogged. I've had some time the past week, really talking to God and wondering how He is using me or others. Even today's worship sermon, gosh that really spoke out to me. Well it frustrated me that I was 10 minutes late to service and as soon as I sat down, I felt so sleepy. But as soon as GrandPastor B, preached His Word I was just left in awe.

I believe this all started that Special Prayer Meeting for Team Taiwan. After that prayer meeting, I was bummed that I did not get to go to be a part of it. Although, I understand that God chose me to stay because there are still plenty of people to spread the Gospel to. He has put many people in my life currently, who've been inquiring bout my faith. Like GP B said last week I believe this is the easiest time to share the Gospel. I've been praying really hard for these people. It was even a challenge as B mentioned about using Bible verses and add them into our own personal testimony. I'm also thankful to Him, because He does not need me to evangelize but yet I am in this position. I just gotta remember that all things are done in His strength.

Also, if ya go to Stef D's link, you can see my kids. I love Lil' G, who is the one grabbing his chicken in the music pic, with the red shirt on the lower left.

Dare You To Move

No comments: