Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lincoln - Wow, did the other class take the Canada Lesson Plan I created and ran away with it! Ellen's group did everything possible but times 2 on everything, Katrina's group video recorded themselves doing an Alberta newscast, Brandon's group did powerpoint, and Johnny's group made a huge brochure for Ontario. Yes, I am a proud teach because these groups were the homerun hitters from both 6th grade classes.

So I bypassed going to WB V-ball, because I wanted to be sure I had everything for the weekend. I mean I don't have to go in on Wednesday :) However, I got a lil hazing over the phone because I guess my return is being anticipating from some of the peeps.

Ya know what's wierd is being in school dressing like GQ just because it's "professional" then when I'm outtie, it's all bout the jerseys, cut-offs, shorts, and bandanas for me. Finally, I can go a whole day to dress the way I wanna dress for this break, another thing to be thankful for :)

It's unfortunate that I could not make my debut at the Y. However, reading from the G-Men's blog, it looks like I need to and see how the comp is. I wanna meet this Brian guy too now, he seems like an intriguing fellow.

Vision

No comments: