Sunday, November 13, 2005

Snipers - Well, I notice this teaching thing is taking a lot out of me. Now I am stuck to like weekly updates, man if only the Mustangs used PC's. I had a good time with my class this past Friday and I can totally feel the love for me. They all want me to fail student teaching so I can be with them until the end of the school year. This is one of my weaknesses is growing so attached to them. Kayla, whom I love a lot and I feel bad that she does not have that role model at home. Her maturity in every way possible is way farther ahead of everyone else's. She wrote me a note asking me to make sure I come back in May for her birthday party. No doubt I will be there.

Christmas, Miss Canada, Hailey's Comet, Corky, and Da Brat all have their own websites. I've been surfing through each one all though they don't know yet. Well, maybe Christmas because she wrote me her website asking me to check it out. Anyways, it's cute and funny because they post all sorts of ya know girl gossip about crushes and all that. I'm thankful though because they each wrote about me being their favorite teacher. I wonder if I should break the news to them that I know their website?

Lastly, so there is only like less than 20 days left of this thing and I am still battling Teach and Ogre. I am doing my best to continue to remain faithful through my trials. So what is my plan of attack? I am gonna do the lesson plan book with the remainder of my tenure so that is one less thing I have to do!

Even in my times of sin, and negativity He continues to bless me. This past Friday, Corky's mom spoke to me about tutoring Corky and Chaz. This has been something I've been praying for, some way for me to stay connected to the school when I am done. I love them both, and it don't matter to me that they are not in my class but it is a start.

LatchKey

No comments: