Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Freestyle - It's November now, and this is the downhill part of student teaching where everything goes by super quick. I'm sad because I won't get to see my kids everyday anymore. I'm happy because I don't have to see other peeps everyday anymore. I'm slacking because I got work to do for lesson plans but I'm obviously not doing it. I'm struggling with how my grade will turn out but I must remain faithful.

One thing is this though, it will be a big burden lifted off my shoulders once student teaching is over. Peeps complain about their 5 day working schedule, well try working 7 days then come see me. I work 7 days, doing 3 different jobs. 1 v-ball season is almost under wraps heading into the playoffs with the Stickx Warriors lockin down the 2 spot. However, come December it will be back to 4 v-ball leagues again :) and then this weekend is the Season opener for Lifetime B-ball. I'm looking forward to do it because it's new competition. I've lost my motivation at CBC because it's the same peeps over and over again. I miss playing against the trash talkin brothas. It's exciting though to think about being able to train my body at Lifetime too now.

Mobile

No comments: