Sunday, November 20, 2005

MNM - As Sunday ends, woohoo a shorten week! Or is it for me? Well, first off the CBC Pistons are off to a 2-0 start and we are the only undefeated team left in the league. It's wierd running into a lot of peeps that I know in the Twp or the U area. A lot of fans are now cheering against us since we blew out one team by 20 points last week. However, it was fun silencing the crowd tonight because I hit the game winning free throws. I don't hear those thunderstix now :)

I'm excited for Monday because my cuz, Derrick is coming back for the week. I'm looking forward to spending time with him.

Tuesday is gonna be sweet because I plan on making my return to W-B V-ball since my surgery.

Wednesday, my sis is coming back home and I need to pick her up. The last time I saw her was when we drove down to Charlotte which was back in May I think? However, after that I gotta go straight to Joe D's for playoff v-ball. I wanna get to the Finals to face Rambo Management! Not many can sense it, but the guys are just fooling around with the rest of the L. These guys have immense power levels that I haven't faced since the Warren Leagues.

Thursday, I wanna eat turkey with the family! Mmmmmm my mommy's turkey is so delicious! Then if I can, my late night ritual to decide if I will shop the next day. However I must cut down on the eating.

Friday, I need to cut down because of the U of M Dearborn Tournament on this day. Ya think a guy could lax over the break? Anyways, woohoo I get to wear my belt because Pass Kickerz are defending champs. I'm looking forward to facing the teams from Cleveland, and Windsor this time.

Well, that's my week that I foresee will happen. All I can ask for is 2 good days at school, and to finish my work and win the ultimate battle. Now time for some Sunday night football!

Double Chokeslam

No comments: