Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Santa Shop - So it's been a week since I last did this, and I felt like I need a break from the Thanksgiving Break. Well not having a driver license really limited my driving radius. I was thankful for spending the time with my cuz and sis. I am thankful for winning some $ over break too. I'm thankful for Pass Kickerz now defending champs, woohoo 2-peat! Unfortunately, losing in the Finals at Dumar's sucked, but fun to go up against some great players.

Only 6 more days of student teaching, and looking back I feel like I actually learned or changed some things about myself. It's been wierd being isolated from everyone, but it really puts somethings into perspective. I guess, after this break I was kind of tired taking the initiative on things. Paul said we should always be in praise, for Him. We often don't give enough, and the recognition just ain't there. Gosh, we take advantage of Him so much and peeps miss out on other things. Kinda sad, I just gotta keep doing my thing I guess.

Siam

No comments: