Tuesday, May 22, 2007


I decided to dazzle My Fishy with some lobster tails and crab legs

I wanna go there to play

BCBS, what can I say?

Umbrella - Man only a couple more days till we go out to Milwaukee. I'm excited because I wanna try the Brats out there :) maybe get some Bucks, Packers, and Brewers gear too. What's cool will be possibly meeting up with my family in Chicago coming back. If only I had more time then we'd be going to the Twin C's. Speaking of which, I better tell my Cuz Budget on F-Book to find my folks this weekend.

Today we had 3 assemblies, and I was assigned to take care of the bad grades/behavior kids in the MC along with a couple other tutors. I've come up with the slang that they are the Bobcat Convicts, and some of them deserve parole. If ya don't then you are stuck with me in a classroom which makes me the excutioner. Trust me, the kids believe that I am one of the coolest then there is the small group that thinks I am the devil. That is fun too because I put the fear of God into their eyes when they try to act up. They know what's up because I will put them in their place. Now I have to get ready to deal with a mom tomorrow morning who is known for bullying some of the other teachers. And y'all thought this job was about summer vacations, please y'all don't even know the half of it.

Rice Noodles

No comments: