Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Hmm, how old was I when this happened?

Lukie, I am your father!

We were so close, but the Big Papa Smurfs snuffed us out!

Tear in my eye because she wants Kobe to do well too!

BART - So I'm excited because work has finally picked up at the Bobcat Center. One of the teachers asked me how crazy I am for sacrificing my lunch hour just to continue to work with my kids. The reward is in itself though, as one of my kids now has gone from an E to a C- in Social Studies. What can I say I'm enjoying myself at school, and it's funny how so many of the kids think I'm cool now because I watch wrestling. If that is the case, then if E-Moy was here, he'd be principal.

Random Thoughts:
The accident in 'Frisco at the Bay Bridge is big news out there. It's wierd for me because it just seemed like yesterday I was driving across it.

My Fishy and I have been celebrating her momma's b-day for the past couple of days. I had a filet mignon at the restaurant, but I thought the last time I ate it with llz, JW, and Fung was better. I mean Filet Mignon, Crab Legs, and Gatorade, what's wrong with that picture? The fun part was taking shady pics of MLE.

For the past month now I've been obsessed with the candy called Rips. What sucks is that they only sell it at 7-11.

Speaking of 7-11, for the next month I'll pouring in over $60 there because I am collecting the Tigers pins.

Regarding money, My Fishy and I have decided our next investment at Best Buy. We will purchase 2 Nintendo DS's and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, ya know just another thing for us to do together. Man over $300 though, ack!

Time to be The Kid again, as I'll be the youngest player on the court playing ball at the Bobcat Center.

Warriors

No comments: