Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Welcome to Campus Martius Park

It's an icy fishy

The Dominator and I

We be riding dirty in this

Venom - The Kid has risen once again to represent CBC B-ball. Tonight, I played against these Troy Catz that play Wednesday Night. Thanks to Mary the Janitor for letting me know about this! Once the gym filled, I noticed I was the youngest and the smallest player out there. I mean if they weren't tall, then they were some thick bodies out there.

I played tentative at first because I didn't know anyone, so my team was 0-2. My new friend, Shawn asked me what was wrong, and just told him that I hate losing. My squad told me to keep shooting, and don't sweat it because they want to win, so they just wanna put the ball in my hands. After that pep talk, I just played my game, and wowed them with a new moves. Before the night ended, my squad finished 3-2.

The fun part was going at it physically with Daisy Dukes. I mean his shorts would fit My Fishy, who is he, John Stockton? In the end, just much thanks to God for blessing me with an awesome place to work at.

Summer Love

No comments: