Thursday, May 31, 2007


Triple H and Austin side by side

The National Anthem sung by the Queen of Soul

Party - Today I went to my neighbor's place down in The Heights. It's been amazing how long they've lived there. We were talkin back bout the old days when I was a punk kid running through the streets. I was pissed to find out that SHPD let that stupid Drug Dealer back into his house across from our's. I guess he served his hard time of 9 months. We talked about how their business is doing down in the D. Some things don't change and I wish they'd get out like we did. They were wondering how my G-Ma was doing and everything. I still miss some of my old neighbors down in The Heights. It would be nice sometimes to be back there.

On a sidenote, the Bobcats have blocked out Gmail now, so I can no longer check mail or my calendar :(

Pollys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't get to gmail with the proxy i gave you?