Wednesday, May 30, 2007


New Ford Field attendance record

The WM23 crew

HBK vs. Cena

All Grown Up

Silver Spring - So we finally got back from our Milwaukee/Chicago trip this morning at 6:00 a.m. :p By the time we got home, she fell asleep and I showered to go to work at the Bobcats then off to the restaurant. Everything is still in their bags and suitcases. So a quick recap of everything:

First off, Milwaukee has some slow speed limits what is worst is that people actually follow them! I'm trying to go 80 mph while the rest of the clowns are going 55 mph, move over!

I ate a Brat, not bad but I was had bigger expectations but there is always next time.

I got to meet Harvey Moy :)

Thanks to Priceline, I loved our place for only 2.5 stars. This was better than the 4/5 Star Hilton in Chicago! Plus we had room to play the Wii in my room too.

Of course multiple trips to Joy Yee's. My Fishy even stole a dine in menu! So many pretty pictures to look at for carry out next time :)

Met up with family in the 312 area for dinner, but I still wanted to make it out to the Twin C's.

The wedding was great and emotional, I shedded some tears too.

It was fun catching up with Dave and Mike during all the rehearsals. I'm thankful for the Ng's for allowing My Fishy to come out too.

I can't wait to see the photos that the Professional Photographer kept taking of My Fishy and I. What stinks about being in the WP is that I don't have the time to take as many pics.

It was an honor to be a groomsmen and I'm thankful for the godly men to share this experience with.

I got my jersey and my hat, next up Beantown baby!

Weeks

No comments: