Sunday, June 10, 2007


The Dead Man vs. The Animal

One of the best entrances of the WWE

Bible Buddy - So this morning was kinda hectic so to speak. I had to make all my copies during worship because doing it during Chinese service is like a Royal Rumble in the Copy room. Well, now I learned my lesson because the English service is like a Battle Royal in there. I learned a lesson which is don't forget to take my Sunday School material with me, and check Pastor Tsang's room before I leave.

Then we had my Survivor game during Jr. Church, which actually turned out pretty well. It would of been nice to start class on time, but that's another issue I will deal with the Hurricane. I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines watchin the Hurricane thinking she is still in charge of things. Does she know there is a crew of people who let's say dislike her and her bossy ways. Yet I get the bad image because I choose to speak what everyone is thinking. Oh well, it is what it is and I can't wait til next Sunday for another round.

Then came of course the ever long Retreat meeting. Of course, I came up with the idea for the midnight snack but that credit goes elsewhere. I must be invisible at the meeting sometimes. Thank God, I got a lot of free time to work on all this stuff this week.

Lastly, came v-ball and everything is going just as I expected. Now time to get a going on this resume tweak. Is God's Will for me to teach in the 248?

Ultimate

No comments: