Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Trump staring down McMahon

The last time that night he would have his hair

It was good to be The Champ for a while

References - So I have developed a lot of great friendships at school with the staff. There is an opening near by too, which would be cool if I got that job. Anyways, one friend that I have been blessed to have is April. We are both long-term subs, and we realized how much we trust each other on a lot of things at work. We've been helping each other by proofreading the other's resume to make sure it is perfect. I explained to her how it's like Survivor and we just clicked right away. We would both be happy if we got a job, period, but even cooler if it were in the same building now.

I just got done taking my Teacher's test online too. Thank goodness My Fishy was with me goin over some the questions because I just wanted to shoot through it. Man I think I did awful although there seem to be no right or wrong answer. I can't wait to see the Brewers/Tigers game!

Ya know what bothers me is this one kid on F-Book who requested me as a friend a few months ago. I left him hanging because I wouldn't know who you are if you walked passed me. I mean I know your sister and younger bro. Now he decides to poke me, what the G. I think I'm gonna have a talk with him if this keeps up. The only prob is, what does he look like again? One of my sisters will have to help me on this one.

Lastly, I'm going Laser Tagging with my Bible Study kids from school! What a way to fellowship, shoot and kill each other. It's even cooler is My Fishy is gonna meet some of my students too.

Peabody

No comments: