Tuesday, June 05, 2007


The Rated R Superstar

The Legend Killer

Version 1.0

Misssssttttttteeeeeeerrrrrr Kennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeedddddddddyyyyyyyyy

Can ya dig the King

Team Extreme

Ya wish you were here

Bonsly - Man, the things I thought I'd step down in just seems it comes right back to me. Yesterday, I had to conduct interviews for this year's Camp Mad-Heights. We got some strange people out there for this year, and it only made me more appreciative of my Dream Team. I've already dedicated this summer to my fallen comrades.

Then there is of course 3 C's and a U, not in that order. I've been really pushing myself the past month to improve and be in better condition because ideally I wanna lead the C team with My Mando-Boyz. If the team plays out the way I hope it does then I think we can be a contender. I already told my 2 Twin Tower projects that they gotta come out like Maxy and Amir and just play with heart, I think they'll respond ;) The suck part was seeing 2 doc's in 1 day. Not exactly the greatest news I heard, but a sprained a tendon in my foot which means I gotta lay off of it. It won't keep me out and I hope that this year we can bring a lot more of my bro's and sis's to Chi-Town to cheer on CBC.

Today, was a nice day to relax after a taxing day at work. My Fishy and I are all excited for the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl season. Now if we can only find Mario Party 8! Oh yeah and we saw Pirates 3 on Sunday. Dude that movie takes a lot of mental and physical energy to focus. However, not that bad of a movie. I don't get how the Hung Boyz didn't understand some of the actors when they were speaking English.

Budew

No comments: