Friday, June 08, 2007


The Druids of Taker

Cadillac - Ya know what's funny is how the last 7 years, I use to tease peeps bout their old age because peeps wanna sleep early, etc.This whole week has been a test, where I average bout 4 hours of sleep. For example, today I worked my 7 hours after sleeping for 4 hours. After work, I played b-ball for about 3 hours. It's funny how so many of my kids didn't think I could ball until I humbled them after a game of 1 on 1. After that, come home mow the grass which took about 2 hours. A quick shower, then off to KUMC V-ball where I whopping 14 people played, although some should of got kicked out just to make the games have a better flow. We played for 3 1/2 hours of non-stop v-ball! Now I'm just laxing before I got to bed for another 4 hours of sleep. Let's add up the numbers though: 7 + 4 + 3 + 2+ 3 1/2 = 19 1/2 hours of my day was spent on non-stop action. Like I always say, age ain't nuttin but a number, it's all about the heart.

On the flip side I have some contusions in my pinky finger which came from b-ball.

Book Club

No comments: