Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Read the Titantron and that's what I'm bout on the court

Austin 3:16

Delta Center - So it has been 2 days into Camp Mad-Heights and it has been draining. Quite honestly, mentally it has been taxing on me. There are days I feel like I rest enough just to get to where I am running back on fumes to fulfill my day. On the other hand I look at it as a challenge and I can't let it keep me down. My 4 hour sleep days, it makes me feel like I am getting stronger with it. CBC Retreat has just been heavy so to speak because we started so late this year to meet. So of course the area that I am serving comes first before the Retreat starts.

Then there is CCUC, it is really frustrating that I can't make my own deadline that I had set. So irritating, it is days like this I wish it was CBC only, fellowship only event. That way, I don't ever had to worry bout who is elgible or not. Wouldn't that make things simpler for everyone?

There is the physical aspect of training myself for Labor Day too. Mentally worn, then physically can only phase my spiritual strength.

Camp Mad-Heights, some portions of the day just cracks me up. I love my kids that is for sure. Actually, Phillip and I might have our own Hair Match. Ya know like McMahon vs. Trump, we might have a Lee vs. Soong. Loser of our Ping-Pong match will have to go bald!

Lastly, there is the wonder of my future in Troy still? Story of my life and the Michigan economy.

On the plus side, there has been My Fishy being there for me every night. Through our various trials she has been there for me at home, with a yummy cooked dinner, nicely ironed clothes, and being my listner. I feel as if He put her in my life so that everyday I don't break down as much as a normal person should. Am I truly phased? Nah, I know God is in control and My Fishy is there for me no matter how much she has on her plate. Let's get another day started...

Destination

No comments: