Monday, October 22, 2007


The Bridal Party

Our first wedding together

Please no pictures

We are bad, bad, boys

Donald - This past weekend was Sweetest Day, yes another Hallmark holiday or pagan holiday as well. To this day, I still don't know why we celebrate/recognize some of these holidays at CBC. Anyways, so we celebrated Sweetest Day because My Fishy likes it after all one of her favorite stores is Hallmark. I've been looking back and I'm glad I put in the thought and time to do this for her. Sometimes, I feel like I don't appreciate, encourage, or support her enough and then this day comes along and I hope it showed how much she means to me. I also need to do a better job at all those things and more in addition to my own growth too.

So what did we do, if anyone cares or if this thing still exists among any readers. We went to our first Disney on Ice: Finding Nemo show. It was a great show, and I think I got more emotional in the show than the movie. We took a picture with Nemo too :) and bought a Dory doll because ya just can't find that thing anywhere. Afterwards, we went to our tradition of Red Lobster. This time mercy has been given to me as My Fishy decided not to get the endless shrimp deal. Mmmm seafood, what a great meal. Finally, I enjoyed watching her play one of her favorite DS games that we just bought. Everyday, He reminds me of how blessed I am and how undeserving I am to be with her.

Salmon

No comments: