Tuesday, October 09, 2007


My Daddy just chillin on the side of I-5 waitin for them to open the freeway back up

I got bored so I decided to take a pic of the situation

I've been thinkin bout getting one of these for my room

Chicken Selects - What has been frustrating lately, is that I still don't have all my phone numbers! On my old phone I had stored over 400 numbers, and now my address book got wiped out so I lost a good portion of them. I've been stealing people's cellies to try to get all my numbers back. However, I am still missing bout 200 plus numbers :(

In other news, MI continues to sag as I read our poor economic state. Next time, I'm just gonna write my name down for office. How hard can it be to be a politican? Lie a lil bit, raise taxes, be involved in scandals, raise taxes, cut budget, raise taxes, etc. Get the picture, I wonder if this is God's ultimate sign for us.

Glad there's b-ball tomorrow to take my mind off things. Oh yeah World Series predictions: Well I was hoping the Cubbies would make it but that didn't happen. So I'd be excited if to see it be the Red Sox vs. Rockies. Rockies I say just because they haven't been there yet and Red Sox well I love'em. However, I wouldn't mind seein the Indians because I'd try to go down to see them play in the World Series.

Dice-K

No comments: