Monday, October 08, 2007


I've been wondering if you can see gold colors out those windows

Carrot Top is not that funny in my opinion

The Thunder guys need to go back to their homeland down under

I wish I had the Dwight Howard jersey on Lady Liberty.

Boardwalk - Can you say Super Size Me? For some insane reason I've been eating at McDonald's like crazy because of Monopoly. I know I'm not gonna win but I guess I like the Toys R Us bucks :)

Anyways, we are excited because we got our Pistons tickets for the upcoming season! My only regret is not being able to see Agent 0 in the regular season. However, I am thinking bout getting the preseason tickets for that game.

Last night, we went to see The Gameplan and it is by far one of the best movies I've seen this year. It is up there with Die Hard 4. We had a lot of crying moments throughout the movie.

Park Place

No comments: