Wednesday, October 03, 2007


I am pointing at the sky, not the Hooters or the chick's butt

If only we had Caesar's Palace and not Little Caesar here in the D

Now if Bally's looked like that, I'm sure we'd have more members there too

I still can't figure out the name to this place

I'm starting to realize that I need one of those TVs in my house

Hot Wheels - Yesterday, I was on my way back from the E.L. visiting My Fishy. I was watching this Intrepid speeding along the left lane on I-69 over 100 mph. I hesitated at first bout racing them, after a mile head start I was like what the hey let's go. So there I was flying down the right lane going over 120 mph and I caught up to the Intrepid. The looks of those fat mamas in the car, were too funny. Their expression was, who the hell is that coming out of no where. Of course the race was on, and it lasted for a good 30 mile stretch of I-69. I even jumped the shoulder to pass a car to get a bigger lead :) boy that was a fun race.

Today, I got a chance to coach girl's b-ball and that was my fun. My Court Jester from Alliance is in my b-ball class. I'm coaching with Jess too, which makes it all the better and I'm getting paid phat on this job too. Now if I can only solve the before coaching part then I'd be set.

Greyhouse

No comments: