Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Can it be? Nah it's just Milwaukee's finest Root Beer :)

Sorry Harvey, he ain't my idol

We had to do this somewhere

Miller Park is very beautiful, wished we could of catched a game here

She decided to saw me in half

Bonzai - Hahah, I'm watching The Karate Kid right and couldn't help reading other peeps entries. There's Fung with her Ferris Bueller, and the B-Hater with the '90s memories. I was watching the Bobcats football game after my workout in the gym today. It stinks knowing that these kids have to pay to play sports as they get older. That what pisses me off, because I never had to pay when I played. Honestly, I don't know if my parents had to pay if they would let me play. It sucks and of course I blame Granholm and the rest of the liars in MI office.

With all these Foot Locker pieces I've been getting it looks like it is time to do some jersey shopping :) First up, Calvin Johnson, woohoo! Now if only he could stay healthy please.

Wax On

No comments: