Tuesday, October 30, 2007


So many happy tears were shed

The lighting of the candle

I think I know that girl on the end

Yay for the Ng parents!

This says it all bout His Glory

Clams - Once again it has been awhile since I used this thing it feels like. Gosh has blog and xanga really died? Anyways, the NBA season is once upon us again and I am looking forward to it. Although I am still quite upset that the Pistons aren't making a bigger push to improve the team with #24. I really hope the Bulls don't get him! On the other hand I am extremely happy that my Fantasy b-ball teams have Hibachi :) I'm looking forward to going to the Lions game this weekend with My Fishy! I'm waiting to see more peeps jump on the bandwagon now because they are 5-2. The Red Sox won, just like I had hoped for and I'm excited for the Tigers of getting Renteria. Although I'm bummed bout giving up our prospects though :( That's it for now, because tomorrow is Halloween and we'll be passing out the goods.

Skittles

No comments: