Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Awwwww

Her Boyz but where is her Man?

You go boy!

Idol - Last week, I had to take part in what has to be the hardest part of coaching, making cuts. I really enjoy the team that I have right now, for the most part most of them are what I look for in players. They have a good attitude, good grades, and ability. It was hard cutting some of the kids, and some of them cried as if it was everything in the world to them. I've had many parent emails already questioning why I cut their child. I remember in 7th grade when I got cut and it was because my conditioning sucked.

On the plus side, I have high expectations from this team. Last year, they did not win a single game! I'm trying to change the atmosphere around the team and if we win 1 game I'll be happy because that is more than last year. However, if ya know me I wanna win them all!

Z Cut

No comments: