Thursday, November 29, 2007

Look what we "borrowed" from Joy Yee's
The Best Man and I

Knight - So tonight I made my coaching debut and I understand why other school districts run by different standards. We lost and it was kinda irritating because I see so many of the things that went wrong out there. I wanted to put a jersey on and lead us to a victory, dang it! So back to the drawing board tomorrow with a long, and hard practice. I was disappointed in how they did not rebound or control the turnover battle. At the same time, I was proud of them on how they stormed back in the second half. What's funny is how the Knicks just got done playing 36 minutes of b-ball and scored 41 points, while my team played a lil over 20 minutes of b-ball and scored 38 points. Yup, I think Isiah is done as a coach in NYC.


Cookies

No comments: