Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Us with the newly weds

Eeks, no one is here yet

Jill and her Maid of Honor

Meast - Wow that was a long Thanksgiving Break yet it seemed to go so quick. Yesterday and today, I have spent trying to get everything back in order. It was fun hanging out with Llz, Emoy, and Benito over the break. Brings back so many memories of way back when and at the same time everything has changed. It's funny seeing a lot of people and everyone talks bout gettin sleep because they are old. Now comes Christmas and I hope to see those that I didn't get to see this past weekend.

Speaking of Christmas, I love lookin across the street to see all my neighbors with their nice looking decorations. I'd love to do it but I prefer to save some electric bill money. The rest of my family is in LA/Vegas right now and I'm sad to hear that our Seafood Buffet is closed until 2K8. That was one of the reasons we were going next month!

RIP
Sean Tayor

No comments: