Monday, November 12, 2007


Whoa baby!

The BP

Not to knock on anyone but I'm sure she thinkin the same thing, if I only I was walking with My Fishy :)

Black & White - I'm thankful for such loving sisters especially from Liz yesterday. I felt bad that I kinda ruined the surprise when I had to go to a meeting :( I believe the card she made me was very appreciated because of the effort she put into it. Man it's things like this that really want me to stay.

At the same time, I keep wondering where I am suppose to be? I'm thankful for being able to coach right now and I am learning a lot, but what happens when the season is over? On the plus side, Thanksgiving is upon us and I'm looking forward to my Mommy's turkey :) I hate seein another digit turn on the year but I love this time of the month because I love the atmosphere. Snow seems to be coming down earlier this year too, which is exciting. Although I hope it does not put a damper on our vacation next month. Gosh I can't believe it is almost a year since I've got my Wii. I wish we had a picture of us standing outside with the other crazii's getting our new system.

Bagel

No comments: